- m3u-files from vinyl albums are now sorted correctly.
- Change of development system.
- Minor internal changes.
- It's now possible to save a m3u-file of the album to the album folder.
- All update options now visible in the main window.
- Fixed a problem with some FLAC-files.
- Fixed a problem with FLAC-tags.
- This version is only compatible with CATraxx 9!
- New layout.
- Change in execution parameters.
A single album can be renamed by passing the AlbumID.
Automatic execution can be done by passing a second parameter: "AUTO".
- Various minor fixes.
- Compatible with CATraxx 9.
- Changed to new CATraxx DataServer.
- Webupdate can now be set to run every x days. (Before it was fixed to 14 days).
- Artist delimiters is now user configurable.
- Problem with possible missing pathdelimiter has been fixed.
- Prepared for Windows 7.
- All datafiles produced by the program can now be found in 'HAPdatafiles' located in the documents folder.
- Fixed a problem with resultfiles ad Windows Vista.
- Automatic check for updates implemented.
- Automatic check for updates happens every 7 days.
- An option to avoid 'No new update is available' has been implemented.
- Various design changes.