- The use of Album.Custom24 and Track.Custom24 for defining a "CATraxx Collection" has been removed.
All tracks are now in the collection. Collection definitions for iPhone, iPad and iPod's can be done in iTunes.
- Change of development system.
- Minor internal changes.
- Now possible to only display errors and summaries.
- Fixed problem with unattached tracks.
- Implemented an option to update data in iTunes using data from CATraxx
This will override the data found in the audiofile tag.
The downside of this option is a longer execution time.
- Wrong file locations will now be corrected.
- Fixed wrong error message.
- Internal changes.
- Fixed possible problem with iTunes interface.
- Internal improvements.
- This version is only compatible with CATraxx 9!
- New layout.
- Various minor fixes.
- Implemented an option to avoid deleting tracks entered manually in iTunes.
- Improved file existence check.
- Compatible with CATraxx 9.
- Fixed a problem where attached videofiles could interfere.
- Include sortfields not needed anymore, if the tags are updated with HAPupdateTags.
Special sort tags for iTunes are used.
Unticking the Include Sortfields speeds up the update considerably.
- Extended error checking when adding playlist.
- You can now explore a track by dblClicking the ID#.
- When adding updates, a check is now made for valid multimedia paths.
- Changed to new CATraxx DataServer.
- Webupdate can now be set to run every x days. (Before it was fixed to 14 days).
- Problem with possible missing pathdelimiter has been fixed.
- Prepared for Windows 7.
- All datafiles produced by the program can now be found in 'HAPdatafiles' located in the documents folder.
- Automatic check for updates implemented:
- Automatic check for updates happens every 7 days.
- An option to avoid 'No new update is available' has been implemented.
- Various design changes.