- You can now define your default CSS-file.
A new CSSfile "style-Birthdates-940.css" is located in the programfolder.
If you wish to use it, copy it to your templatefolder and change the default CSSfile in ProgramOptions.
- Due to the new templates in CATraxx 9.40 a fix was needed in order to insert the correct link to style-BirthDates.css.
- Now possible to use a variable %today% in Options/Heading.
- Modifications to style.css is needed. See documentation on Web-site.
- More language options implemented.
- Various minor fixes.
- Implemented commandline option: SERVER.
This option should be used when you use CATweb to avoid failure with border-collapse.
- LanguageOptions moved to ProgramOptions.
- Internal improvements.
- Improved display of progress.
- A minor change to make it compatible with CATweb.
- This version is only compatible with CATraxx 9!
- New layout.
- Various minor fixes.
- Control of vertical spacing between tables implemented.
- You need to include the new class in style.css.
- Changed styles.
- Necessary image files are now automatically installed.
- The special classes will be automatically installed.
If you are already running the program, you will need to remove the lines previously inserted from patch-style.css.
A backup of your original style.css can be found as style-backup.css.
- Fixed problem when using background color.
- Fixed problem with spaces caused by new CATraxx routines.
- Compatible with CATraxx 9.
- Incomplete deathdates will be modified on display (to produce an approx. age).
- An optional heading with an update button has been implemented.
- You will need to copy the button file from the application folder to your templates folder.
- Incomplete deathdates are now used when calculating age depending on the available information.
- Fixed a problem with the system tray.
- Fixed a problem with QUIET mode.
- Changed to new CATraxx DataServer.
- Fixed a problem with entry of days ahead.
- Implemented language options for modifying headings and messages.
- Fixed an exception when refreshing the explorer homepage.
- If CATraxx is not running, then the default database will be used, otherwise the open database in CATraxx will be used.
- You can now explore the artist by dblclicking the id number.
- If you run the program from CATraxx, the explorer homepage will now be refreshed when the program ends.
- Webupdate can now be set to run every x days. (Before it was fixed to 14 days).
- Prepared for Windows 7.
- All datafiles produced by the program can now be found in 'HAPdatafiles' located in the documents folder.
- Fixed a problem with resultfiles and Windows Vista.
- Automatic check for updates implemented.
- Automatic check for updates happens every 7 days.
- An option to avoid 'No new update is available' has been implemented.
- Various design changes.