- Fixed a problem with seektable.
- Fixed a problem with preserve tags when no data present.
- Change of development system.
- Minor internal changes.
- Fixed a problem with some FLAC-files.
- Problem with removetag has been fixed.
- Internal changes.
- Improved error handling.
- 2 new tags supported: AlbumArtistSort and ComposerSort.
- Now possible to write to ID3v2.4 format.
- Now possible to choose which tags to update (not chosen tags are marked with a no entry sign).
- Tag options now shared with HAPaudioTags and HAPupdateTags.
- Fixed a problem with tmpDir on Windows XP.
- Non-standard FLAC + APE tags can now be preserved.
- Non-standard FLAC + APE tags can now be viewed (new button).
- New option to preserve non-standard tags.
- Fixed a problem with FLAC-tags.
Compatible with CATraxx 9.
Improved resize image routines and graphic display.
Implemented drag/drop of imagefiles.
Fixed a problem with Windows XP and AddImage.
Support for TTA-files.
Support for WavePack-files.
New option RemoveTagBefore.
New option WriteUnicode (mp3).
Support for many more tags including cover art.
MP4/M4a reading/writing is now supported.
Various minor improvements.
- This version is only compatible with CATraxx 9!
- New layout.
- Various minor fixes.
- Fixed a problem with missing scrollbars.
- Fixed some minor problems.
- New help page.
- Changed to new CATraxx DataServer.
- Webupdate can now be set to run every x days. (Before it was fixed to 14 days).
- Problem with possible missing pathdelimiter has been fixed.
- Prepared for Windows 7.
- All datafiles produced by the program can now be found in 'HAPdatafiles' located in the documents folder.
- Automatic check for updates implemented:
- Automatic check for updates happens every 7 days.
- An option to avoid 'No new update is available' has been implemented.
- Minor internal changes.
- Automatic calculation of formsize implemented:
- Program options now contain two new parameters.
- MaxFormWidth% and MaxFormHeight% defines the maximum size of the form.
- The formsize is calculated based upon the above values and the number of images.
- If the number of images exeed the maximum size, a scrollbar will appear.
- The images will now be displayed left to right.
- TagImage viewer implemented:
- You can now display and edit all tagimages in an
- Call the program with the parameter "ALBUM,albumID".
- From the sites menu use this address: C:\Program
- From album.xsl use this code: <B><A
- Navigation implemented:
- When the program is run using a trackID, you can scroll through all tracks within the album that the trackID belongs to.
- When the program is run without parameters, you can scroll through all tracks within the selected folder.
- Other changes:
- WebUpdate implemented.
- Various design changes.